- Went to a fun show at UCB where I saw a tiny dog play the role of Falcor from the NeverEnding Story.
- I pre-gamed a birthday party with white wine. Because I can be classy too.
- I high-fived a ridiculous amount of people.
- I got drunk enough to sing “Under Pressure” with a total stranger. I was David Bowie. I feel like I made some Labyrinth references during the song. Not sure…
- Another random guy in the bar came to our table to ask me to sing a song with him. His exact words, “Dude, you have been singing along with every rap song that’s been sung. And you’re not looking at the screen. Let’s sing some Beastie Boys.”
- KARAOKE BAR DANCE PARTY. It happened.
- I talked about Batman with someone at the bar for a solid hour. No shame.
When a comic book nerd (whose opinion you actually respect) tells you, “Kyle, you are the kind of person who deserves to love Batman,” it feels shockingly awesome.
Not having improv class anymore makes me feel like I suddenly have so much less to look forward to each weekend.